There is no better time than the present to start feeling better and living with confidence, contentment and ease.
Therapy and Counseling Online
Offering Online ‘Telemental Health’ Video Conferencing and Limited In-Person Sessions
In these uncertain times, you may be feeling additional anxiety and stress by what is happening around you and with you. Maybe you can’t quite put your finger on it, but you’re not feeling okay.
Are you finding yourself forgetting things, lacking motivation, having difficulty sleeping or just not interested in doing things that you used to enjoy? When your coping skills exceed the level of stress you are under, it may be time for professional help.
Imagine yourself breathing deeply… feeling relaxed and at ease… accepting of what is in within your control… and having a sense of inner peace and self-confidence.
Through online video conferencing, called ‘telemental health,’ I make it easy to access therapy services through my simple and secure online portal. By using my telemental health therapy services, you can safely address your mental health needs without compromising your physical health. Once you try it, you may never want to see a therapist in the office again. It is convenient (no drive time), easy (just log in), and after a short while, it will feel like we are in the same room… and no mask required! Contact me today if you could use help with:
- Lowering your stress and anxiety
- Overcoming what keeps you stuck and interferes with getting things done
- Breaking undesired behavior patterns related to cravings, spending/finances, phobias, weight loss, and others
- Performance enhancement at work, school or athletics
- Reducing or eliminating physical pain and discomfort
- Feeling empowered to have the kind of relationships and friendships you desire
- Letting go of persistent self-doubt and shame that interferes with leading the life a part of you knows is possible
- Achieving lasting joy, independence, and abundance
- Feeling heard, understood, and accepted
Are you ready for your therapy journey?
I am also offering limited in-person sessions and taking special precautions to limit exposure and spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. We can discuss your preferences for online vs. in-person sessions, and together we can explore which option is best for you and your needs.