Individual Therapy is time specifically focused on you. It involves a joint process between your therapist and you. The therapeutic process is intended to inspire change or improve your quality of your life. People often seek individual therapy for help with issues that are hard to face alone.
Through our work in therapy, deep and lasting emotional, psychological and energetic healing is possible. My approach integrates a traditional therapeutic relationship that is built on connection and with cutting-edge experiential techniques that access the innate and intuitive wisdom of the mind, body and spirit. Clients are invited to explore, harness and cultivate their gifts, heal and recover from past emotional hurts and gain valuable tools/skills to support them in achieving their therapy goals and living the life they want.
Individual therapy can help you:
- Experience sustained success in school, career, relationships and life;
- Learn to accept yourself and honor your unique gifts/strengths;
- Develop the knowledge and practices that promote lasting joy, independence and abundance;
- Understand what is happening to you when you feel unhappy, frustrated or stuck;
- Reclaim control over your self-defeating beliefs and behaviors.
- Serving ages 15 to 85.
- Inclusive of all shapes and sizes, cultures and religions, abilities and disabilities, races, genders, sexual orientations, socioeconomic levels and occupational status.
“Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.”
“Because true belonging only happens when we present our authentic, imperfect selves to the world, our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self-acceptance.”